Devolving control assignments by the investor means in practice representing the investor at the construction site. Investment supervision is meant to control the performed works in the technical, technological and legal context. Control of performed tasks in terms of accordance with project guidelines, handing over and approval of every phase of construction is an important element of investment supervision. Investment supervision is applies when an investor needs additional expert assistance, which is crucial during complicated phases of the construction.
Investment supervision includes among others:
- performance of the function of Supervision Inspector in compliance with the requirements of Polish law,
- verification of compliance of the performing works with a building permit, designs and standards,
- monitoring a compliance with health and safety regulations on the construction site,
- monitoring the quality and progress of construction works,
- approval of compliance and the quality of construction works with requirements of the Polish Construction Law,
- participation in the final acceptance of investment.