DUE DILIGENCE REPORT
The Due Diligence report is aimed at collecting as much information about a given facility as possible, and conducting an analysis concerning all technical aspects of its functioning on their basis. Due Diligence is usually performed before the purchase of a building. It allows the potential buyers to take decision. The following issues are necessary to prepare the Due Diligence report:
- review of approvals and decisions,
- review of available information on the completed design development of the object,
- review of object acceptance procedure,
- review of available information on the operation of the object and related contracts,
- review of works carried out so far.